Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to School

Today is the first day back to school after an uneventful but nice spring break. For most of spring break none of my friends were in town so I spent a little time reading The Shack but most of my time was spent bonding with my Xbox. Wednesday through Friday we spent out at Miango along with my friend Jacob whom we brought with us. During the time we were there we played tennis, talked, ate, and slept so overall it was an enjoyable time. The last exciting thing that happened over break was me having Jacob and my Lebanese friend Jad over for the night. At some point during the conversation Jacob and I realized that these hangouts of ours are very numbered. We only have eight weeks left in the country. We are excited to come back home!

Sterling (16)

No comments: