Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Final Day of Class


Today I taught my last class for the semester. My students will prepare for their finals next week. I will resume Jan 19th with not one class, but two. I look forward to getting to know a second group of students!

I thought you would enjoy seeing a picture of my students and the classroom. If you click on the picture, it will blow up bigger so you can see more detail.

The student I had asked for prayer concerning, Tikikus, so far has survived the car wreck. Unfortunately, there were some issues going on before the crash that were aggravated. He left the hospital, though not fully recovered. He is missing and his parents are very worried. You can continue to pray for him and his family.

Lisa

1 comment:

Steve said...

Lisa- looks like a great group. But I'm having trouble picking you out from the crowd. What color is your dress? -Steve