Monday, September 8, 2008

Settling Down




Life has been getting a lot better for me as we get farther and farther into our experience. I have my general routine down now though I still do not have a regular breakfast figured out. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I lift weights after school then shortly afterwards I have a basketball practice until 5:30 and then I head home to do homework and eat. On Tuesdays I attend Praise Team practice after school. Praise Team is a band made up of high schoolers that are interested in music and we lead worship once a month in the church service. Thursdays are a free day for me, I generally lift weights and then head home on the earliest bus back to the compound I can find a ride with. After the school week is over we get a bunch of guys together and sleepover at someone’s house. Term “sleepover” is not very accurate though since no one gets more than a few hours of sleep. I then have all day Saturday to relax and do whatever I want whether it is homework or hanging out with my friend Jacob on the compound. The dullest day of the week is Sunday. We wake up, go to church, do homework, and relax all day. There isn’t much time to do anything during the day.

Sterling (15)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Sterling. Sounds like you are doing well. Looking forward to more blogs.

Opa